Terrible service
MAGGEE20
Enthusiast - Level 1

My service has been incredibly slow. I am starting school in the spring. If service does not improve I switching providers. I know people with t mobile with better service.   Not Happy for 350.00 a month!

Labels (1)
Re: Terrible service
DREAMCATCHER78_SS

I agree the service is terrible. This whole year service has been on the decline. I have been through customer service and tech support more than anyone should have to. My antenna on cell service is half and less most times and sometimes even get 3g and lose all antenna. I feel something happened to Verizon and the service this year and they are trying hide it. I too will switch providers sad to say. I have had service with them for about 6 years and this year the cell towers and antennas are not there! It's crazy I always had full signals everywhere all those years until this year!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MAGGEE20, we don't want to see you go. We understand speeding is a must when it comes to data. What zip code are you having troubles in? How long has this been a concern?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DREAMCATCHER78.SS ,

Your customer loyalty is greatly appreciated and I'm here to help because we don't want to lose you, let's look into your service concern. What is your current zip code? Do you experience the issue in and/or outdoors? How is your voice service? Additionally, I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes