Terrible signal strength in my area
Jkuyt72

I have been a Verizon customer for years and it is the only provider that we can get a signal with in our service area ( 49668).  My question is, when are you going to upgrade that towers in our area?  We are lucky if we can get cruddy LTE service on occasion.  Now this has always been the case, and before I get the " it's probably your phone" line, I want to assure you it is not my phone or anyone elses in my household, neighborhood or 15 mile radius.  I've called and had the whole "ping" thing done, complete with reassurance that the tower is working the way it should and you will be checking into the issue.   Never has there been any improvement in any way.  I am far from the only one in my area to complain about this issue directly to Verizon..all of us getting the same run around.   My zip code is 49668.   Please let me know if there are plans to correct this ongoing issue.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Terrible signal strength in my area
bearone21
Legend

feel fortunate that you at least have phone service from verizon, when the other providers do nothing in your area.

pay for internet, add wi-fi + a wi-fi extender or live with the poor service.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible signal strength in my area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your loyalty and understand the importance of having reliable service. We'd love to help find a solution to this problem. We'd like to ask a few questions to better assist. Are you experiencing issues with calls, text, data or all of your services? Do you have high speed internet at home?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes