Text message history
elein429
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to look at my text messaging history for the past 6 months but only the most recent month is available online. Is there a way to do this?

Labels (1)
Re: Text message history
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The past 90 days' history is available on-line.  Look under 'view bill' and select the month(s) you want to view.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You can view up to the last three months of texting records. However the info is not available for 4 months or longer.

0 Likes
Fissie

Can you request a copy of the history beyond 90 days?  I need to see if someone was in contact with my child?

0 Likes
Shreveport

I would like to look up my text messaging history for last 6 months.  How can I retrieve this information?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

As noted above, assuming you are the Account Owner, log into your MyVerizon account.  Current usage is reported under Usage Details (in blue under Usage, near top of page).  Previous usage (for past three months) is available under View My Bill (scroll down a bit on the page).  The actual content of text messages is not available on-line, only text history.

Text history older than 90 days would need to be requested through Verizon's CS, but may not be available (various reports as to how long Verizon retains the info. past 90 days) and if available, may require a court order.