Text messaging problem
Alexr17

I'm having trouble texting one particular person. It just started a couple days ago and before that i was texting them no problem. My texts send but the other person doesn't receive them. I can receive their texts but they can't receive mine. I get no type of error

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messaging problem
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What phone are you using? What phone is the other person using? Did your friend get a new phone recently? What phone did they have before?

0 Likes
Alexr17

I'm using an iPhone 6 and they have a galaxy s4. Idk why it just started happening a few days ago. Before that it worked fine. None of us got a new phone. I can text other people with androids fine too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alexr17

Thanks for those details! I'd love to get your messages back up and running. Anything else on your device change in the past few days? Using the preinstalled messaging app?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Alexr17

Nothing has changed on my device that I know of. Yes I'm using the default messaging app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update Alexr17. I know this is frustrating but if you're able to send and receive text from everyone, the issues isn't with your device. The other person may be having the issue?  You should have them check their text messaging application and may delete some of their old text threads they no longer need. Keep us posted.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jeffnmel77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our family is having the same problem. We can't send or receive unless we restart our phones each time.

sharon4122
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a droid ultra and I have priblems getting texts to send. It says sent when I view report, but the recipient is not getting them for days if ever. Multiple recipients, not just one.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jeffnmel77

I want to ensure you and your family are able to successfully send and receive text messages again!

First, I'd like to know what model devices are you using?  Is this happening with all devices in your household?  When did this problem begin and in what zip code are you experiencing this?  Do you get an error message when attempting to send texts?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes