Texting issues after changing from AT&T to Verizon
RVHoff2

I have three phone with Verizon.  I just moved back to Verizon from AT&T.  Two of the phone I have a iPhones, 8 & 8+, the third is, my daughter's, a Google Pixel 2.  This google phone work on Verizon with no problem before I went to AT&T.  Not all our phones were activated on Verizon at the same time but as soon as I activated mine it seemed as if that is when the texts stopped going to the Pixel.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks for any help I can get.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting issues after changing from AT&T to Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, RVHoff2. We understand the importance of being able to text. You’ve reached the right place for assistance today. We’d like to get a bit more information? Is everything else on your devices working, such as calls and data? Which text application are you currently using on your device? Have you tried restarting your device?

Christian_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RVHoff2

Everything Works – Text with android Messages – It has been restarted.

0 Likes
RVHoff2

More information – A bunch of the texts came in yesterday afternoon. Looks like all the texts from a couple days last week.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like the hiccup in your port was cleared up.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RVHoff2

A bunch of texts were received but she still after that no more texts. So still not receiving them .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to receive text messages is crucial to staying connected, RVHoff2. Let's dig into this a bit further to find out what's delaying those messages. Is your daughter able to send text messages successfully? Has she attempted a different messaging application to see if there's a difference? Does restarting the phone typically result in a bunch of messages arriving?

Lynn_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RVHoff2

I has been taken care of. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's great news. We'll be here for additional assistance when needed. You can also contact us here http://vz.to/1Uh3OqS.

Corey_VZW

0 Likes