That's wrong Verizon removed my post from yesterday
gw71
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted Verizon about service well they offer none so I called at&t and now I got great service. Verizon commercials are a total lie.maybe Verizon needs to recheck there map, they thought at&t's coverage map was there's. What **bleep**.lmao

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: That's wrong Verizon removed my post from yesterday
keeper3
In fairness, thats not voice coverage. It specifically says 3G coverage. And its definitely accurate.
0 Likes
gw71
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes I know thats what Im talking about 3g coverage. and it is not available in or around my area but guess what, at&t is . that tells you right there verizon is a bunch of liers full of[edit]

{word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
keeper3
Wow, I guess there really are places where AT&T gets coverage and verizon doesn't then. I read about them in books once but I didnt think they existed.
0 Likes
Straykan
I can just picture your phone conversations with your friends about your service: "Yeah Verizon are such liars, I get such great coverage here with AT&T!... hello?... you still there?... can you hear me now-**beep beep beep**"
0 Likes
gw71
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes I know dont you just hate those commercials.or are you one of those that actually beleave every thing you see on tv

0 Likes
Straykan
Not really, see I had Verizon at the same time as my parents were running AT&T... my battery was dead and I had to borrow theirs. Yeah. Didn't work out too well... "can you hear me now...?" Just speaking from personal experience where I live (Seattle, kind of a major city), can't really speak for where you live.
0 Likes
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2

No matter the size of a carrier's coverage area, there will always be places where the other guy's service is better than yours. If AT&T gets better coverage where you use it, more power to you. My parents are in the same boat. I don't really see how that's proof that Verizon is terrible or anything, and what I'm still trying to understand is how any of this has to do with your post being removed.

0 Likes
ef1165

at&t should really hire people that can spell and form sentences to do their trolling on vzw forums. 

0 Likes
rjm1969

I've never used Verizon's 3G, but did have AT&Ts and was soooooo disappointed. Had a one year contract and after 9 months just paid the penalty to get out.  It dropped constantly, lucky if I had one bar that lit up and the kicker is that one of the major sky scrapers in my city is the AT&T Building, so I just automatically assumed that the service here would be great. for the most part I've been happy with Verizon for their phone service, I have had trouble keeping a cell phone that works well without glitches though, but verizon has always been good about replacing them ASAP. Now if they could just drop there rates they would be Perfect!

0 Likes