The 5 Free Call Blocks Aren't Working
purelife

I'm trying to block a couple of numbers using the 5 free call backs, and I keep getting a message that my request couldn't be completed at the time.  I'm using the correct 10-digit format and have not used any of the 5 free blocks, so what gives?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The 5 Free Call Blocks Aren't Working
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could be an issue with the web site.  You may want to contact Customer Service and have them ensure that the blocking feature is enabled correctly on your account (I had to do that a while back after one of the web updates).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tikibar1, thanks for helping us support our customer with information regarding the free Call and Messaging Block feature. For our customers' conveniences, phone numbers can be added to this block feature by signing into their account as the account owner. For more information regarding this block feature, click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/block-numbers/?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-block_call-112414-DE-SR-...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Also note that anything you block using this free service will expire after 90 days.

0 Likes