The Worst Customer Service For A Large Company in a Highly Competitive Industry
Ajmaranto22

Verizon Wireless has gone downhill in every aspect regarding customer service, outrageous fees and surcharges, account issues and customer service reps who contradict each other. I have been a long time customer for years and I have FIVE lines, yet Verizon could care less about their customers. This is why many previous customers have left and went with different carriers. I tried upgrading one of my lines and billing it to my account, which I always due, but apparently because I didn't pay my bill on the exact date it was due, I can no longer bill to my account. In the last six months I have purchased two new phones for upgrades and billed to my account with no problems and was a couple days late paying my bill then and had no problems. I think I have just had enough with Verizon Wireless and their customer service. I would rather pay more for better customer service and less BS charges and fees. This is one faithful Verizon customer who will be searching for another carrier. Verizon does nothing but lie, cheat and steal and soon they will go under. I guarantee many of their customers don't really review their bills to see additional charges and fees being tacked on more and more each month. Be aware and view your bills closely. They are losing customers at a much higher rate and I clearly see why.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The Worst Customer Service For A Large Company in a Highly Competitive Industry
melvindeville
Contributor - Level 1

"They are losing customers at a much higher rate and I clearly see why."...no they arent they are actually gaining customers.... more than any other carrier i believe

0 Likes