They take your iPhone, don't pay for it, and then don't call/email you back.
kayhucko

I have submitted multiple requests to be followed up with through the Verizon Trade-In Device Program, in addition to calling, waiting on hold for hours, only to be told that someone from the program will email me back within 7-10 business days. This started 2-3 months ago. I was issued a $76 gift card, despite being quoted $200 for my iPhone 5 which was in great, working condition because apparently the "screen was cracked". When it left my house in the Verizon-approved packaging, it was NOT cracked, therefore this is a SCAM.

When I have called, the Operator can tell me there is a note on my submission that they will re-issue me the full $200 amount, but I have received/heard nothing for months now. I am VERY unhappy with this service and want to formally complain that they are withholding $124 from me that should be mine for the device I gave you to re-sell. THIS IS THEFT, and if I don't hear back within 7-10 days, then I will look into more formal actions to take against this program. Please have a manager contact me ASAP to discuss.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: They take your iPhone, don't pay for it, and then don't call/email you back.
jomamad

I bought two new Iphone 6 and I mailed two iphones in under the promo of 200.00 one on 10/14/14 and the other on 10/27/14. I got a email they received the one I mailed on 10/27/14, but no money yet and the other one they are not even showing they have received it yet! 2 months nothing, I emailed them and tried to call nothing!!! very unpleased.....

0 Likes