This is not a question as much a comment on your service. I have been lied to by 3 different Verizon Employees, Now I am stuck with a bill on a line that I was told that I would not have. If they would have told me the truth although they would have lost
rmjlreeves

This is not a question as much a comment on your service. I have been lied to by 3 different Verizon Employees, Now I am stuck with a bill on a line that I was told that I would not have. If they would have told me the truth although they would have lost a sale now they have lost a customer. I may still have a bill that I will pay on but I am no longer a devoted customer and as soon as I can switch my service over I will find a company that I can trust because Verizon you have lost my trust.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: This is not a question as much a comment on your service. I have been lied to by 3 different Verizon Employees, Now I am stuck with a bill on a line that I was told that I would not have. If they would have told me the truth although they would have l
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

rmjlreeves, 

I'm very saddened that we've lost your trust in our service and support.   We'd be happy to review your options with you and work to gain our trust back. 

When did you set up the line of service? What type of device is active on the line?

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes