Re: Throttling of unlimited 4g
M9
Contributor - Level 1

And just how would u get "real internet" in a mobile 5th wheel home? My internet seems pretty real to me. Both the service & the bill.

Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network

0 Likes
Jfriend33
Enthusiast - Level 3

WRONG. The original terms have been modified. It lasts until the end of the

billing cycle when on any congested tower.

M9
Contributor - Level 1

Actually if adopted (doubtful) the proposed throttling will last for 2 billing cycled.

0 Likes
M9
Contributor - Level 1

I & millions of others will never convert to tiered plans. Screw share Ur wallet. I will go to T-Mobile if & when they force conversion (highly doubtful).

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Nope, as I stated before which you misunderstood, the throttling DOES NOT continue until the end of the billing cycle. It ends when you leave a congested tower OR the tower is no longer congested. AT THAT TIME, the throttling stops.

You are correct that the POSSIBILITY of ADDITIONAL throttling can happen at any time UNTIL the end of the billing cycle when on a congested tower, however in no way did I say that was not the case. The "throttling" itself, though, DOES NOT continue until the end of the billing cycle.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Be careful of their throttling policy.

0 Likes
M9
Contributor - Level 1

In a game of poker between VZW &  the FCC I'm betting the FCC holds the upper hand.

0 Likes
Catbird9
Contributor - Level 2

"And just how would u get "real internet" in a mobile 5th wheel home?"

1. Public/private WiFi.

2. Satellite broadband.

Not saying either of these would be a better choice, just saying they are options. Neither would work while driving of course, but hopefully you are not driving and trying to watch HD Netflix at the same time.

M9
Contributor - Level 1

I think my current solution is much better & more real than any other solution. Not much public WI-FI in the woods & the trees block any Sat signal. Thanks 4 the suggestions though ))).

Sent from my HTC One max on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

However since the government follows thru with everything they say(or claim) we MUST live in a perfect world.