Ticket status
Krusco87

How do I check the status of a ticket? I did not receive confirmation that the ticket had been created. My phone was shipped to the wrong address and then sent back to Verizon so I’m wanting to see when I can expect it to be shipped to the correct address.

0 Likes
Re: Ticket status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand wanting to know more about the status of your order Krusco87. Help has arrived to assist you with your next steps. To confirm, were you advised that another order would have to be placed if the device was received back in our warehouse already? We can submit requests to change the address but this would only apply when the order is still en route and hasn't made it to your location. Have you received credit for the returned equipment?

0 Likes
Krusco87

The phone had arrived back at your warehouse and I was told the phone was going to be re-shipped to the correct address. I have not received an updated tracking number and I don’t know how to check on the status.

0 Likes
Krusco87

Is there a way I can check on the status of the re-shipment using the ticket number that was created?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those additional details. We can definitely take a closer look into this and provide you with a resolution. I will also send you a Private Note, and we can continue. 

0 Likes