Tower Signal
Mo9182

I'm leasing a land for deer hunting and I hunting every year for several days - the signal for my cell is very weak. In the same land American Tower build a tower Asset #281037 in Glennville,GA . Can Verizon using American tower to boost the signal.   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tower Signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mo9182,

We always want you to have the best signal possible, especially if you are away from friends and family. I'm here to assist you with a resolution. Let's focus on what's going on with your service in this area, so you can have the best experience possible. What is the zip code there? What services are affected (voice, messaging, data?) Please share these details with me. 

Christina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mo9182

Thank you for your quick response-  The Zip code is 30427 - And actual all services are affected (Voice, messaging, data) .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mo9182, we're committed to improve your service experience at this location. We're not showing any alerts in that area currently, so we need to review more information. How long have you had problems there? Is anyone else affected? What do you experience when you try to call, text, or browse online?

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes