Towers in Gardner, KS
wllovell

Are they going to be adding any towers to Gardner, KS?  The coverage there sucks.  If you go anywhere around the Wal-Mart there is almost no coverage.  Inside Wal-Mart is basically no coverage.  The towers in the area are to far away. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Towers in Gardner, KS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi wllovell,

I apologized for the delayed response, however your feedback is greatly appreciated! Have you recently noticed a changed in your signal strength or has your device functioned this was in the past? Which device do you have? What is your current zip code?  We are unable to guarantee coverage indoors and please be aware that even within your Coverage Area, many things can affect the availability and quality of your Service, including network capacity, your device, terrain, buildings, foliage and weather. I hope this information is helpful and I look forward to hearing from you soon.^AB

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wllovell

I have the Samsung GS3.  I bought a this new phone and still have the same problems.  Indoors or outdoors my will connect to 4G a few minutes and then reconnect to 3G.  I only get 1 maybe 2 bars on a good day.  I've even had family over and they've noticed the same thing with their phones on Verzion. There are no tall building in the way.  The towers are to far away to get good coverage in Gardner, KS  66030.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Wllovell
I'm not showing any reported issues in the area. We are constantly upgrading our network. We are trying to upgrade our entire 3g network to 4g by the end of 2013. Does the signal improve outside? Have you ever had service in that area?

Please power down the device remove the battery and sim card reinsert and retest.

I look forward to hearing from you to get this resolved!
JoeL_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
wllovell

I've done all that before, it doesn't help.  It's not the phone.  Other friends and family have the same problems when they are this area.  3G is VERY slow in Gardner, KS and the 4G come on for minute or so once and a while.  In fact it's so bad in areas of Gardner, KS you only 1x.  Makes me mad and wonder why I'm paying some much for something I can't use where I live.  Have one your people come to Gardner, KS with a 4G phone and you'll see if you don't believe me!

0 Likes