Towers
Tech5577
Enthusiast - Level 1

How many people have to be in a area for Verizon to build a tower? I mean the castle Rock outlets been open for years and poor service down their! Then you have the premium outlets up on 136th been open for years and no service! Even by your Verizon store it's bad service! 1x in 2021 is bad! Parker co 1x like come on! You make billions off your phone plans what does it take to get towers up? 

0 Likes
Re: Towers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to have the best service available to you, Tech5577. We are here to help. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? *Rebecca

0 Likes
Tech5577
Enthusiast - Level 1

Reset phone! *228! Verizon store etc! please stop reading from a script! Why is their no towers in the outlets? They been their for years their is no excuse for it now. Lgv60 it's not the phone! It's your net work! So again. How much population does it have to be to get towers up?or does Verizon even care? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Tech5577. We want to make sure you get the assistance you need with this service issue you are experiencing in those areas. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No company can put up a new tower like magic. There are zoning regulations to be met, land purchasing or leasing completed, the design of the antenna to ensure it meets the signal requirements and the zoning requirements, and the backbone infrastructure has to be installed or upgraded as necessary. This all happens before the tower is actually installed and connected to the network.

If I recall correctly, Parker, CO had some pretty strict rules on dark sky lighting, it is entirely possible there are similarly strict rules on where cellular towers can be installed. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes