Trade In Not Processed
Winner247

I upgraded two phones in October 2021. As a part of the upgrade I was trading in two phones. The process started off horrible. I selected to print the mailing labels for both phones but they wouldn’t print. I called each time and was told they could send me a kit. The trade-in for one phone was processed fine. The one for the second phone has not processed! It’s March 2022! No one can tell me anything. The phone was sent back in the box Verizon gave me. I feel like I was robbed. I see that this is a recurring issue. I don’t understand. I have five phone lines and two Apple Watch lines with Verizon. If this issue is not resolved I will be moving all five lines. Someone should be able to tell me something. 

0 Likes
Re: Trade In Not Processed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to us that your trade in runs smoothly. You mentioned you were having issues with the return material for the trade in. Did you receive the return box? Have you checked the status of your second trade in on our trade in website?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
Winner247

I’ve called Verizon several times and on one has ever given me the “trade-in” website. I check my account constantly and there’s no update. I’m only being charged for the new phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information, Winner247, we've sent you a Private Note to better assist you. 

~Baldo

0 Likes