Trade-In Timing
Aweis67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone else experienced delays in their trade-in being processed?  The Verizon website isn't reflecting any activity on my trade-ins (2) although my UPS tracking number shows that Verizon received them on July 20th (it is now August 9th).  I have tried contacting Verizon multiple times without success.  The customer service representatives are only able to view the same status as shown online.  They have given me a number to their direct Trade-In Department, but I have been unable to get ahold of anyone there after sitting on hold for extended periods.  I'm growing quite concerned that Verizon isn't even reflecting receipt of these devices after the shipping confirmation shows they were received by Verizon approximately 3 full weeks ago.

0 Likes
Re: Trade-In Timing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aweis67, we process thousands of trade-ins on a daily basis and being received versus being scanned/inspected is different. By default it's going to take 1 to 2 billing cycles for the trade-in credits to appear. Trade-in evaluations are taking a little longer but you'll receive an email once each trade-in has been assessed. Does this information provide clarity?

Your trade-in Submission ID will not be updated until after a month on average.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
Aweis67
Enthusiast - Level 2

The online status of my trade-ins is still not updated and does not reflect receipt of the devices.  It has now been 7 weeks since my two trade-ins were successfully delivered to Verizon according to UPS.  How can this be escalated to be resolved?  

0 Likes
Aweis67
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support  any update here?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aweis67, we are sorry to see that you have not yet received a resolution for your trade-in concern. Allow us the opportunity to take a closer look at the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.   -Sylvia

0 Likes