Trade In (What is happening in Verizon's Dallas Location)
kmag
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sent our trade in phones, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone XR, to the Verizon Dallas location in November 2020.  After working with customer service for the last 6 months, still no credit.  Have UPS confirmation of delivery.  We were quoted $950 for trade in.  

Seeing all the similar post on this issue it is not hard to figure out what is happening in Dallas.  

Verizon ... do what is right for your customers ...

0 Likes
Re: Trade In (What is happening in Verizon's Dallas Location)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Tiffany! This is definitely not the way we want you to feel! We assure you we are here to help you in the best way we can, so you can take advantage of our Trade-in program. Can you tell us a little more? How did you submit for the Trade-in? Who quoted the amount of $950.00? 

0 Likes
kmag
Enthusiast - Level 2

reply to vzw customer support

Not sure who Tiffany is ... definitely not me ... 

You should be able to see all details in the customer services logs ...

My enrollment data in the "community" should give you information to access my account ...

At a minimum you have my email address ...

To your questions:

The Verizon rep (on-line) gave the $950 quote ... the amount was confirmed by customer support

The Verizon rep sent me the mailing label to send in my trade ins 

0 Likes
kmag
Enthusiast - Level 2
Verizon,

I was quoted trade in values of $950 for the trade in of our iPhones …. iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone XR

The Version sales rep sent me a mailing label to send in the phones

I sent in the phones and have confirmation that Verizon received the phones

I have been communicating with Verizon Customer Service for over 6 months to try and get my credit for the phones

No results … just a lot of false promises …

Verizon’s actions are fraudulent …

If I don’t receive credit within 2 weeks … I will be filing a claim with the court …

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kmag. We know the importance of ensuring you receive the trade in values that you're expecting. I have sent you a private note for review. Please answer at your earliest convenience. 

0 Likes
kmag
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is in response to the message below:

Subject: Re: Trade In (What is happening in Verizon's Dallas Location)
Date: 07-08-2021 06:45 AM

Hello kmag. We know the importance of ensuring you receive the trade in values that you're expecting. Can you please share details on what happened that caused your credits to be delayed for over 6 months. 

You will need to ask Verizon why I have not received the credits promised.  All the correspondents on the matter are in the Verizon customer service system.  Ticket # 4621354.

Please have someone with the authority to solve the problem call me.  You have my phone number.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will be happy to take a closer look at this matter for you. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
kmag
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has still not paid for our iPhone trade-ins.

It is now 18 months since Verizon sent me a mailing label to send in our iPhones.

Verizon acknowledges receiving those phone in the Walls, Texas facility.

See prior correspondence.

This is clearly fraud.

I am preparing to file law suit in Putnam County, Georgia if this issue is not resolved by 4/1/2022.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Trading in a device should be an exciting time! We're most certainly here to help. Please reply to our previous Private Note. This way, we can investigate further into this for you. 

-Kia

0 Likes
kmag
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent an additional private message.

However, you have my phone number.

If you really want to resolve this issue, please call.

0 Likes