Trade-in Credit not applied
Prudhvi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have bought iPhone 13 Pro during the first week of October 2021 as part of the Promotion I was supposed to receive an $800 Trade-in Value for the iPhone X. I had a chat with one of the reps in Dec 2021 and they have confirmed they received the device and credit will be applied but I do not see it applied. tried to contact and do not get a proper response from anyone. 

Can anyone suggest what I can do?

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in Credit not applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify. Let's get to the bottom of this.*Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to see what's going on. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
Prudhvi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing happend to me. 

0 Likes
Prudhvi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ad a Chat with a rep, they weren't able to help. They gave me a contact number to which I tried to contact several times but there was no answer. Where do you want me to send the personal message?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure you get the promotion you qualify for. When did you purchase your new phone?

*Breanna

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us, we certainly want to make sure you get whatever promotion you are eligible for. I will send you a Private Message to continue, thanks. -Rosie

0 Likes
russk14

I sent my phone back 2 months ago and never received credit

0 Likes
PRoy1

I have had the same issue with many promises not kept, seeing credits reversed from my account. I have spent hours on the phone repeating the same information over and over, opened cases, had callbacks, opened escalation tickets,  and actually had 3 credits issued an on my account, only to see them reversed this morning and be charged over an above what my regular bill should be.  

This is my last shot.  Next is to file with my local courthouse as this seems to be my only recourse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of receiving your trade in credit, and I can certainly try to assist you. Please send us a Private note, so we may be able to assist.

*Gert

0 Likes