Trade in Help
Rg1975

Hello, so I recently traded in and upgraded my phone. When I checked my reciept there was zero mention of the trade in, so I called and talked to the rep who helped me and was told all is good, that it shouldn't show on my reciept. After a few days I then called customer service to ask if that was normal and did they see it on their end, nope. So they noted my account and said not to worry, give it a few more business days. Those have come and gone, so I called store again and keep getting told that rep isn't in today, and I would have to talk to him. What if any are my options here? I can't make it to the store in person this week and would be told again I have to talk to the employee who is never there it seems.. Thanks for any help

0 Likes
Re: Trade in Help
Rg1975

@vzw_customer_support , anything? Can I get some help with this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rg1975, we certainly want for you to get the promotion you deserve. Was the trade in done at the store location? What was the trade in offer you were supposed to receive?

-Christine

0 Likes
Rg1975

Yes the trade in was done at the store, what was surprising was there was no indication on my reciept, and the promotion was for 700 dollars off of an iPhone 13. I traded in my iPhone 11, and thank you so much for your attention to this matter!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it. Thank you for the information. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

~Aaron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rg1975, 

We want to make sure that you take advantage of the device trade in value for that device. Did you submit a trade in online for that device? https://www.verizon.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/

-Lasina

0 Likes