Trade in Issues
nicklu1086
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am a recent customer that just joined Verizon wireless.  I ported 4 lines from T-Mobile and also have 4 trade-ins for monthly credit.  I checked the status of the trade-in and there was only 1 phone that was found.  I have been on the phone with at least 4 customer service rep and none of which can address the issue.  I am really disappointed. It seems like Verizon will promise you everything during the sale but not follow through after you become a customer.   

0 Likes
Re: Trade in Issues
Seybufn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m a current customer who upgraded and can’t print a shipping label or seem to get a recovery kit sent. I need to send the old phones back by tomorrow. I can’t even get an address as to where to send the phones and worry about losing the credit. 

Seybufn
Enthusiast - Level 2
  • The issue has been resolved (thank you Verizon)  and credits applied but the contradictory info I received made the process confusing and stressful. 
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seybufn, thank you for the update. We are very happy to hear your concerns have been resolved. Thank you for being a valued Verizon Wireless customer. Have a great day! - Michelle 

0 Likes
mautobot

I agree as I had the same issue. I sent in a phone and they indicated that I sent a phone that I have never owned. They are unable to send back my old phone or do much to honor the trade in agreement. Returning the phone I purchased with the trade and buying something out right and cancelling Verizon service. 

After dealing with a few "trade in" or "switch to us" programs through GoogleFi, T-Mobile and now Verizon I would avoid being tied to any one service provider at all costs.

0 Likes