Trade-in Return Label
kerednai

I received my new mobile device with a bubble wrap envelope to return my trade in. Its very confusing because it came with my new phone and I'm questioning whether the return label that also came with it is if I want to return my new phone or if its for the trade in. I was expecting there to be the submission if on the label. Also can I return multiple devices in the same box? I ordered 2 phones at the same time & both arrived in the same box. I have 2 return labels but I think the second may have came with a different order from Verizon (chargers & case). I'm questioning how Verizon determine what trade in its associated with unless they look up the serial number when they receive it (or similar) to get the submission id. Spending hours on hold with Verizon to get such a simple question answered is very frustrating.

The return address is:
Returns Processing Center
4801 Mercantile Dr Bldg 17
Fort Worth
TX 76190 9099

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in Return Label
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want all your questions answered regarding the Return/Trade-Ins.  A private message is being sent now to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
Caridi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had the same issue.   Sent back my old phone with the label and wrapping they sent me.  But the tracking number is different than the one provided in the email confirmation to print out.   Going to call them tomorrow.  Hopefully get answer.  I know it’s going to Verizon but probably not the correct way.  Very confusing.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi,Caridi. Thanks for reaching out to us. Did you originally set the trade-in up online on your end?

*Alexis

0 Likes