Trade-in Status?
GatorBehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Traded in an iPhone and an iPad, two different trades, two different boxes. UPS shows both delivered to Fort Worth, Texas, the Verizon page still shows both as “initiated” even though both have arrived at the warehouse. In the past I’d received emails to the effect of “your return is on it’s way to us.” I never received such this time.  

Any idea when I should go from general worry to panic to anger? Haha

Re: Trade-in Status?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GatorBehr, we never want for you to get to worry status. It can take up to 7-10 business days for the warehouse to get everything checked-in. Yes, you will receive updates regarding your trade-ins. Has it been longer that this yet?

ChristineK_VZW 

0 Likes
tv21
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have 2 separate trades. UPS tracking shows 1 was delivered 6-17 and the other 6-25. No emails received on either of them. Both trades are stuck at initiated when I check the status on the app. I have spoken to 2 different people who assure me things will go through eventually. This trade in experience has been terrible and since we are talking about $800 each trade I will not be relaxed until they actually go through. 

GatorBehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

One of them has been longer than 10 business days since receipt. The other is only 5 days, but neither even show as "shipped" though they've already been received at the warehouse.  Like the post above this by tv21, the status is still on "initiated."

0 Likes
GatorBehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

One more update...today I received an email from Verizon reminding me to send in my trade. Even though Verizon has already received my trade. I am definitely beginning to suspect something is quite wrong here.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tv21, making sure my trade-in's are processed successfully is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me have you received any submission ID numbers? 

0 Likes
GatorBehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not Tv21, but I did start this thread. Any interest in my submission numbers?

0 Likes
TKW123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issues as the others on this thread.  However, I found another trade-in status page that gave a more accurate status of my 3 trade-ins.  While the link contained in the automated emails led me to a status page that just said that the trade-ins were initiated even though the tracking numbers indicated all 3 were delivered.  The following link actually shows when they were received.  The link is https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/ .  At least, I know they are waiting to be processed instead of being in limbo.  Hope this helps others.

GatorBehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for that. Using that link, I can see that the second trade-in has been received and "matches the device description." Yay!

The first one I sent it still shows as pending my submittal in spite of it having been delivered 14 days ago. Boo!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GatorBehr It definitely takes time for our warehouse to inspect, check in, and update inventory. However, we are happy to check the account if you like. We sent you a private message here on this forum.

0 Likes