Trade in from t-mobile
Matthew126
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im a new customer and i had a really hard time with the trade in process from T-mobile to Verizon. i was to received a $641.99 credit... long story short i sent my old phone in and over like 2 months i finally got the email stating "you previously received $260 for your trade in; therefore, you will received a visa prepaid card in the amount of $381.99" Now this was good news! i was getting somewhere i just recently received the visa card for $381.99 Thank you Verizon. my last issue remains with the $260.00 Trade in credit.... I never received anything in store nor did i buy any accessories. I checked to see if maybe it was credited to my account and or towards the total of the phone... i got a galaxy note 5 and the new price was $700 give ore take a little... So im kinda stuck and not sure were that $260 went to and how to go about getting it.

Any help would be apprichiated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in from t-mobile
Weth
Legend

Just confirming your monthly phone payment is around $30 and not around $20? If it s around $30 then no credit, if slightly below $20 then the payment has the credit included.

0 Likes
Matthew126
Enthusiast - Level 1

monthly equipment charges for the phone are $29.45

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Got it, certainly not there. I have called customer service and see if they can track what happened down. You may have a Verizon rep reach out to you here. I would take it to both avenues and call CS and work with a VZW rep if they reply to you here.

@VZW

Matthew126
Enthusiast - Level 1

Will do thanks for the information!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I just read my message - I mis-typed - I did not call customer service, I was recommending you call customer service. Sorry about the confusion.

0 Likes
Matthew126
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yea, haha I figured that's what you ment. I have a ton of typos.... it's just late

0 Likes