Trade in issue
AreniaS

I upgraded phones for me and my husband under the same account was sent the trade in materials which was one box and two bubble envelopes, so I put both phones in separate  envelopes and into the same box with the shipping label they gave me. Now Verizon says I didn’t ship 1 of the phones. They both were labeled and order form was inside the box. I called customer service one person hung up on me and other one kept asking what the ups tracking number was for the second box…there was only 1 box. I have a ticket in she says will take 7-10days. I absolutely am not accepting the fact I sent a phone in and Verizon telling me “oh well we can’t find it” use common sense and better business practices if you scan a box for 1 phone but you see 2 phones there should be a process for that and both envelopes are clearly labeled with my account saying I have 2 trade ins. And where does the other phone go when only one is scanned in? 

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Trust me this is the last thing we want you to experience. We always make sure we scan all devices. It seems like you have spoken to someone and they opened up a ticket on your behalf. We are all on the same team and here to help you. Have you got an update on the status of the ticket? Has it been 7-10 days? 

-Amber

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issue
AreniaS

My “missing” device says assessed and $400 credit received after someone from Verizon reached out to me the same day of my original post. The other phone is saying it’s not been assessed with an estimated date of Nov. 15… Idk why this device trade in is so complicated. 

0 Likes