Trade in issue
Apex84

I was excited to switch from att to Verizon but quickly this switch has been nothing but a pain. I moved over a total of 5 lines and had a total of 4 trade ins to new phones. When I received the new phones I only got one shipping label and called Verizon and they said go ahead and send all phones with the one label. I got credit for two phones but I am still pending credit of two phones and now these credits have been denied. All four phones have been received by Verizon and I have called Verizon multiple times to be told there is nothing they can do but wait on a ticket to be completed. My recent call they said all was good but today 4/17 I received a message saying the credits were removed. I just want this taken care of especially since I no longer have the phones. This is not the customer serviceI deserve. 

0 Likes
Re: Trade in issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes