Re: Trade in status not updated!!
Jason_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel your frustration as well. 

Verizon customer service sent me a couple of private messages but they are just asking for the same information over and over.

So far what they have done for me, on this board and through the messages, was just looping me through reps over and over.

No progress whatsover. 

I've already provided ALL the relevant information above. ALL they need to do very SIMPLE: just run my trade-in info above, check the status, figure out what happened, and then come up with a solution. Why do they keep asking me to contact this person that person yet another person, without any real solution. 

Other than attempting to stall and buy time, I just don't see any point of what they've been doing so far.  

FRUSTRATED, deceived, and lied to. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will be happy to look into this for you! What is the Submission ID for your trade?~David

0 Likes
Jason_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

I guess I spoke with you, David through the conversation link. That was a week ago. The link expired, and obviously there's no way I can reach you. 

I don't yet see any update on my trade-in status. 

I don't think this is a complicated case - I have the submission ID number, UPS tracking confirmation of Verizon's receipt of my phone, and whatnot, and I've given all those info to you. I have an ITTS ticket # for my claim. 

Just simply, where is my phone? UPS confirms Verizon center received it, long time ago.

Why is it not processed yet? Why is it so difficult to find out what happened, fix it, and process the trade-in? 

SERIOUSLY? 

How many more times should I contact Verizon cs, to meaninglessly and repeatedly give my submission id, screenshots, and all the other info (which I've provided to so many cs reps so far)? 

Aweis67
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am experiencing a very similar issue as well.  Verizon received two trade-ins from me on July 20th.  These still have not been processed and efforts to resolve with Verizon have been futile - I have attempted posts on here as well as contacting customer service via chats and phone calls.  The bounce me around between different teams and I have to reexplain the situation, but nobody is able to help resolve.  

0 Likes
Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just sharing … I finally spoke to someone.  I was told to expect it to take 2-3 billing cycles for completion.  Not sure it was true but I will give it a few more weeks. 

0 Likes
Jason_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for sharing. I think I too read somewhere that the reflection of trade-in value on the bill would take a couple of billing cycles. And I think I could wait if the status page showed at least they received my trade-in phone. But the page doesn't even show it, even though according to the UPS tracking they've received it a while ago ...  

0 Likes
Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

0BB0D0CE-AF32-4033-9F57-3CA46286A649.jpeg

Still no change… when I tried the chat option they said I had to call customer care.  Customer care said the good thing is that the phone was received.  Sounds like that is half the battle.

0 Likes
Jason_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good thing that they at least acknowledge the receipt of your phone.

In my case, it doesn't even show the receipt. 

Yes, it seems like it's going to be a long battle. Good luck to us all ...

0 Likes
salemandwillow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing happened to me and I shipped multiple very expensive devices in July. Customer service has not helped at all. I feel robbed. 

0 Likes
salemandwillow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing happened to me and I shipped multiple very expensive devices in July. Still not reflected on my bill.  Customer service has not helped at all. I feel robbed. 

0 Likes