Re: Trade in status not updated!!
Jason_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel your pain. 

I've been collecting evidence of all these process. I'm keeping a journal of every step I've taken. I'm collecting all the screenshots and notes of all my conversations with multiple Verizon representatives.

At this point, I'm just waiting to determine when and what actions I need to start taking. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here for you and want to help, please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss. *Lisa

0 Likes
DarkLogician
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exact same issue happening to me. Sent my phone on 7/13, UPS tracking says it was received on 7/22, trade-in status still not updated. Reps keep asking the same questions over and over again…you have my account info, I’ve given you the order number and submission ID several times, just figure out why the Returns Center in Fort Worth, TX isn’t processing my trade-in. 

0 Likes
Jason_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea, that's exactly the same as what's been happening to me. I feel your pain.

0 Likes
Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lisa - I have!  I get a message with an incorrect number to call and respond to the message.   CRICKETS.  I call the main number and get told that a message has been sent requesting an update.  NOTHING.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! This is definitely not the type of experience we want for you. We'd like to have the opportunity to help. We've sent you a Private Message to further assist you. ~Christian

0 Likes
Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you respond to one of my prior three private messages??? 

DarkLogician
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_supportthe link in your private message doesn’t work.

Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support And you haven’t sent me a private message … last one 9/13.  I’ve responded to it twice and sent a new message. 

0 Likes
Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

5AFCF141-7125-4564-9BE7-B747CF0C85CA.jpeg

@vzw_customer_support 
Please stop saying you are here to help. I have responded here and via private message without quality response.  

look at my messages … my trade in detail has been provided. 

0 Likes