Re: Trade in status not updated!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jennzach01, there must be a miscommunication somewhere. We did respond 2 days ago in a Private Message.

We will send a new one now. -Nicci

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! I'm sorry about the trouble. Please reply to our private note to continue. We'll be standing by.  ~Aaron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's odd. We don't show that being the case . We sent you a message today. Did you receive it?   -Nicci

0 Likes
Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support

aaron - thank you for your help.  I lost connection on the chat.  Please message me.

0 Likes
Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support Nicci - your help is no longer necessary.  Aaron was kind enough to step in with actual help. 

0 Likes
Jennzach01
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Jason_W @DarkLogician @salemandwillow @Aweis67 

so I have received the answer on mine.  My trade in was an upgrade to my existing line and was given a  $700 estimate.  However, it seems the system had an error as it is only a $300 credit for existing line upgrades.  The $700 was only for trade ins for adding a new line.   Did anyone else trade it at $700 on their existing line?

0 Likes
Jason_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Jennzach01 Man, I'm glad (and I envy) you received the answer from Verizon. In my case, even after numerous messages, chats, and phone conversations, I haven't received any clear answer. All they do is just keep asking my submission ID, and just bouncing me among different reps. 

As to your question, my trade in was for adding a new line. Sorry I can't give you any info about upgrading existing lines.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jason_W. We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive the help you need with your trade in promotion. We want to make sure this is resolved for you. We are going to send you a Private Note to help you with this issue.  *Cassie

0 Likes
Jason_W
Enthusiast - Level 3

The link in your message is broken. 

Another representative sent me a message, and his link is broken too. 

Apparently, either Verizon is completely incapable of handling such a simple matter, or unwilling to resolve it at all.

Which is it? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help with any pending concerns regarding the trade in promotions. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to continue this conversation and we can review the account. ~Vic

0 Likes