Re: Trade in status not updated!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eestel9, we understand the urgency in getting the status of your device trade-in updated, and rest assured that we are here and ready to help. I will be sending you a Private Note shortly to further discuss this shortly. -Kevin

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you are getting your Trade-In promotion is crucial.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
millertimelv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue, submission ID: 25******.  According to UPS, phone delivered to Verizon early January. Status not updated on Verizon page and the phone has not been evaluated for credit yet.  But still not updated to give credit and I received my new phone almost 30 days ago. 

In these cases, it would be nice if Verizon would go ahead and grant us our temporary credits until they find time to evaluate the phones.  

#tradein #received #verizonwarehouse #notevaluated 

0 Likes
millertimelv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did they ever resolve this for you?  Wondering what next steps to take.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get the promotions you qualify for. If you're having an issue with your trade-in, we're happy to help. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
ryanbriss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue for me - after 5 months of waiting (my device was delivered 2/14 by UPS, signed by Verizon Trade in Warehouse).... I still have no Credit, just an ITTS ticket number. They claim the device was lost, yet it was signed for. I'm out an iPhone and I'm out $700 in trade in credit.

I've spent hours on the phone trying to resolve this - and every time, I'm asked to wait just a few more days.... it's July, my first call was in March of this year. I'm loosing hope and am extremely frustrating. Not to mention, this whole time no one tried to reach out. I was the one who has needed to follow up continuously.

As of today, I'm starting to port over all other lines on my account to T-Mobile.

Here's one final plea for help... Verizon, change my mind!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ryanbriss. Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention. Are you able to send a private message, so we can get to the bottom of this?

*Alexis

0 Likes
ryanbriss
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ryanbris. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
Brandooom

After all these months of waiting and providing the info they already have, these reps still just try to get you to stop posting here and send them a private msg...only to continue to be of no help. Honestly, it's pathetic of Verizon.

They received my trade a month ago and still haven't updated the status of provided a bill credit. Yet I still get msgs like "hey, we haven't received your trade in yet..." Smh

0 Likes