Trade in using own packing
surendarg

When I tried to complete trade-in after the sales call and upon activation of new 3 phones, system was giving errors. Walked to Verizon store to finish the final step, associate helped me complete on my app (or browser within). Soon I got email to pack trade-ins in my packing and a link to print shipping label. Which I did on July 10th. So far no update on my 3 submission ids. Today I got emails that trade-ins are received yet. UPS tracking says that it is delivered on 07/15. It seems that trade-ins at Verizon are total chaos. Called support, a woman comes online only to have no clue about trade-ins, says she will call supervisor. Only to put me back in Q. Customer service is far away from desired.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in using own packing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am shocked to hear the experience you had. This does not sound right at all. I am a customer myself so I would be wondering what happened to our trade-in devices too. I will send you a private message so I can help. -AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
surendarg

I am unable to click the link in Private Message. It is not working, please send me one more time.

0 Likes
surendarg

Are you going to resend the link ?

0 Likes
surendarg

Just one Private Message, no reply to many replies either here or there. What is happening?

0 Likes
surendarg

There is absolutely no customer service at Verizon. Nobody knows what is going on. Each time I call, I get different answer. Phone calls are absolutely useless. 

0 Likes
surendarg

I have given you the information you requested multiple times. Is there a resolution?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of knowing your Trade-In status. For that purpose, tap in the link below and use the Submission ID to check the status of your Submission:

https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-recycle-device/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D0320550322600432441066306189...

~Maria Elena

0 Likes
surendarg

But, you have to know that only one has been processed in 2 months. Where are other two. I can check the status. But nothing changed in 2 months. I need answers about other 2 phones, I am getting frustrated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing all the details regarding these two other Trade-In Submissions is crucial.  We have sent a Private Message to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes