Traded in 2 phones in one box
videege
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently started a trade in for my family’s phones.  I received a trade in box with one shipping label and two phone envelopes.  I’ve sent in both of the phones but now my trade in status shows only one of the phones as being processed and the other is still marked as waiting for me to ship it.  What do I need to do for Verizon to find the phone and process it?

Re: Traded in 2 phones in one box
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to know what's happening with your trade-ins. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
somRai
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have return 2 of my old phone but I only got 1 white seal envelope. I also requested again for trade-in kit but I forgot to add my apartment. Can I send my two old phones one the same box, 1 with seal envelope and another without. I am worried I might not get credit for both phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those are great questions. To clarify, there are two types of labels that might have come with it. One would be a return label in case you want to return your new phone within the return window. The other would be trade-in labels. Let's start there. Did you get two trade-in labels? The boxes themselves don't matter as much as the labels. They should go out in two separate boxes with the proper trade-in labels on each box that matches the phone. Make sure they're packed up well, so they don't get damaged on the way to the warehouse. If you have any questions about whether a label is a trade-in label or a return label or which trade-in label goes with which phone, please let us know. We'll help you sort through it.*Melissa

0 Likes
Mandylr
Enthusiast - Level 2

What happened with you issue? I've had the same issue Verizon is claiming I only returned one phone which is a complete lie. I have the tracking showing the box was returned

0 Likes
Mandylr
Enthusiast - Level 2

What happened with your issue? I have the exact same problem. The new phones were shipped in one box with one shipping label.  Inside were two white envelopes to return the two trade ins with ONE shipping label. I packaged as required and returned and they are saying on one phone. was received which is false.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mandylr Your satisfaction is important to us, and I want to ensure you get the assistance you need. Please tell me more about the situation?  -Evelyn

0 Likes
Munsoned

I received 1 box and 1 envelope, I called and asked what to do, the agent told me to send both back together. I did and now I can't track my second phone. I've called numerous times to no avail.

0 Likes
chiengina
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also would like to know what happened eventually? Did Verizon's trade in information finally show the correct trade -n phones? or you had to try hard to get your two phone's trade-in credit? I see this as a very common issue which had been discussed often: multiple trade in phones within one box, one shipping label. Anyone would think that by now Verizon should have a good system dealing with customers' trade in phones and credits in an honest manner.

0 Likes
chiengina
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the same boat. I also would like to know what happened eventually? Did Verizon's trade in information finally show the correct trade-in phones? or you had to try hard to get your two phone's trade-in credit? I see this as a very common issue which had been discussed often: multiple trade in phones within one box, one shipping label. Anyone would think that by now Verizon should have a good system dealing with customers' trade in phones and credits in an honest manner.

0 Likes