Re: Traded in 2 phones in one box
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello chiengina! We're sorry to read that you're having trouble with the trade-ins. We're happy to help. Please reply to our private note if you still need help. 

~Aaron

0 Likes
Wreckless310
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did anyone get this resolved? I have the same issue. I sent two of my iPhones for trade in but only one was marked as "assessed" and the other marked as "shipped". I sent them in the same time and say in separate packages since they each had their own shipping labels. It's disappointing that something like this is still a problem. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When it comes to the trade-in on your devices, it does depend on the devices, each one has their own department for trade-ins, some might take longer then others. If the device was received in before the trade-in date, you are good. Sometimes it can take 1 to 2 billing cycles to get the device processed, and reflecting the account. *Rhonda

0 Likes