Traveling to Iceland for Two Weeks - Affordable Options?
Steve7777

Hi,

I'm traveling to Iceland for two weeks. I'd like to use my Verizon iPhone 6 when I go. However, it looks like it will cost me $20.48/mb once I exceed the 100MB allowance. Are there any more affordable options?

Thanks!

Steve

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Traveling to Iceland for Two Weeks - Affordable Options?
Weth
Legend

IF you get the Verizon global plan, the overage is $25 per 100MB.  The $20.48/MB is only if you travel with no plan. 

Look into into getting a local iM when you arrive, that will be cheaper, but you will not have your phone number, but a temporary Icelandic number. 

Re: Traveling to Iceland for Two Weeks - Affordable Options?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steve7777, we're so excited about your upcoming trip to Iceland! Your iPhone 6 while work there. You have the option of adding the $40.00 Global plan which includes 100 minutes, 100 sent text messages, Unlimited incoming text messages, and 100 MB of data allowance. If you exceed the 100 MB, you will be billed $25.00 for each 100 MB of allowance. Please be advised that if you choose not to add a Global data plan, you will be billed $20.48 per MB.

For more information regarding our Global Services, click:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/international/

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes