Trying to get billing error fixed
celesteva1
Enthusiast - Level 2

One of the lines on my account got a new phone in December, bought through Verizon and paid in full.  the next bill had a $20 minimum service contract and a one time $18.71 charge on it.  I went through h#ll for 3 hours with 3 different agents telling my story 3 times and answering the same questions 3 times on January 27th when they finally gave me a credit of $38.71.  They did not send me a confirmation like I asked, but it was on the screen in my verizon account.  Now that credit is gone and they are saying I am past due $38.71.  I don't want to go through this again.  How do I get this fixed???  Yes, it was def paid in full, no discount.  No it was not switched from a business account.  I'm ready to cancel.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to get billing error fixed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello celesteva1,

You are an important part of our family. The last thing we want is to see you go! So we can help, can you please explain more about what these charges were for? We don't have contracts on the service we provide.

-Christopher

0 Likes
celesteva1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know what the charges are for.  that's the whole issue.  One says minimum service contract and one says one time charge.  It's my understanding that minimum service contract is for monthly payments of a phone.  

0 Likes
celesteva1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you help me?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Understanding your bill charges is crucial and we would like to review your situation in detail. Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

~Maria

0 Likes