UPS Delayed Trade In
LoamySoil

We traded in 3 Moto Z2s for the $300 trade in credit on the pixel 3. One LG G6 was returned to the store. For some reason the rep said we should ship the Moto Z2s in and gave us a box. We shipped them out a week ago and saw that the phones would arrive on time. I got an email at 10:47pm saying the phones hadn't been received and that we would loose the credited amount if it wasn't there by today. I couldn't contact support because I got this email and the cut off to call is 11pm. I called UPS and found out even though they have it set to be delivered by end of day today that it wasn't sent out to be delivered today. The UPS rep said that it would go out the next day, but now I'm sitting up wondering if I just lost hundreds because UPS Delayed the shipment by a day. Is a day late, at no fault of my own, going to loose the trade in credit? I think the $300 was some sort of deal.

0 Likes
Re: UPS Delayed Trade In
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer myself so I understand $300.00 is a lot of money. I do agree that this is not your fault and you did everything you needed to return those devices. You have reached the right person to help you. I know it has been a few days since you posted this message. Have you been able to check your status of your trade-in? https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/ Please keep me posted.  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes