UPS Lost My Return
kelliemc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, 

I am in need of serious help. Verizon is charging us for a lost iPhone UPS “lost” in their possession/office. I have been trying to get a hold of management for over a month regarding my bill, and all I have gotten along the way has been harassment, and being told lies to justify why I am responsible for UPS losing my package.

I have asked countless of times what the policy in my contract states regarding the returned phones, and if it’s my responsibility, as the customer,  to make sure a third-party shipper returns my package to Verizon, or else I’ll be charged. But Verizon keeps stating they don’t have such a policy and that it’s just an understanding that the customer makes sure that UPS send the package back.

We have a return receipt that we were provided by UPS after they took our package, but Verizon claims is not the correct receipt. 

We have contacted UPS, and the workers are refusing to help, claiming that there an independent UPS store, and that they sent out their package that same day we gave it to them. We have tried to file a claim with them for my loss package, but they say it’s for Verizon to deal with. Funny thing is, Verizon is adamant that I am responsible for solving this issue by myself.

We have been with Verizon for over 25 years, we’ve sent back replacement phones countless of times without error, we never made a late payment, etc, and this is the service we get??

I see that this is a reoccurring issue with Verizon, and they have yet to change their actions in anyway. 

Has anyone had their UPS lost phone dispute resolved?

Re: UPS Lost My Return
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want our customers to feel this way. Please send us a Private Note.

*Carla

0 Likes
kelliemc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I have reached out multiple times to multiple departments in your company. I have tried opening 4 different “investigations” to help me take this charge off of my bill. I’ve been on the phone for over 6 hours (in 1 day) trying to find someone to help me, and when I finally got to someone in the fraud department, they accused me of not following return instructions, threatened to hangup on me because “the $500 non return device  fee is justified”. 

I have requested to file multiple complaints against workers who refused to help me, and lied to me saying they’re the highest level of management there is. 

Are you actually going to help if I reach out again? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.   *Mabell

0 Likes
kelliemc
Enthusiast - Level 2

So far Verizon has been no help. UPS lost my phone and possibly gave me the wrong return receipt for someone else’s package, and Verizon still won’t help me. I don’t mind paying for my bill of what services o used. But I’m not paying for an error UPS made.

Time and time again Verizon‘s representatives have been hostile over the phone with me and have lied about calling me back and stating my voicemail has been full when I never received a call from them. If Verizon is lying and putting false notes under my account I’m wondering what else they’re doing behind my back. I’m not sure if this is a company I want to be with or support.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you receive a resolution is important. Please send us a Private Message so that we are able to further investigate this matter. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes
kelliemc
Enthusiast - Level 2

No thank you. I’ve reached out countless of times for help. You guys will say the same thing as you have before, but just in a private message, so the public can’t see it.

I returned my phone, UPS gave me a receipt in exchange for the package, UPS never mailed back my phone, and Verizon is stating that since UPS made the error, it’s still my responsibility because Verizon doesn’t have a policy if UPS loses a package a customer mailed back.

We have sent back countless of phones before, without any issue. 

If Verizon want to help solve this issue, please have a member of upper management call me.

0 Likes
kelliemc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Private message from Verizon 11-13-22:

vzw_customer_support
‎11-13-2022 11:58 AM

We never want to leave anything unaddressed. It does make it tough as if a device or tracking details are not scanned we cannot locate a device and process the device. For support, we urge that you continue to work with the local UPS lcoation at which it was dropped off at. 

-AL

0 Likes
kelliemc
Enthusiast - Level 2

MESSAGE I RECIECED WHEN TRYING TO  RESPOND TO THEIR PRIVATE MESSAGE: 

IMG_5982.PNG

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@kelliemc ,

Please try again.  Sometimes this issue occurs from a mobile device, possibly try from a computer rather than a mobile device. 

0 Likes