UPS lost my return and I was charged for the products
csfriendly

I ordered AirPods and a MagSafe phone case from Verizon; ultimately I found a better deal elsewhere, so I returned both items within the 30-day window. I found out that the return wasn't received by Verizon when my refund didn't come in. I submitted a claim with UPS; after their investigation, they determined the package was lost, so they gave me some documents to fill out for a claim payment. I completed and submitted the documents, but I think the payment will go to Verizon since they paid for the return shipping. This sounds similar to what @dabel1202 experienced (https://community.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Wireless-Services/UPS-Lost-my-return-and-I-need-Verizon-to-...). Does anyone have a recommendation as to how I should proceed to receive my refund?

0 Likes
Re: UPS lost my return and I was charged for the products
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello csfriendly! 

We are here to help, and we know how important it is for you to receive your refund. Let's see how we can assist regarding your claim. May I ask, were you given any instructions to be able to track your claim, and find out when it was paid? 

-Michelle

0 Likes
csfriendly

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I have the UPS claim number that I can share with you. Would you like me to send it on a private thread?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, thanks for following. We would like to further assist you, please reach out via Private Note.~Gilbert

0 Likes