Unable to Change number
CustomMetal

I just recently added 2 new accounts with phone # transfer from Metro PCS.

The 1st account was transferred no problem but the 2nd account could not make outgoing calls only incoming calls. We called Verizon spent 3 hrs getting to the correct person and getting it figured out, a verizon rep assured us it was taken care of and to give it 24 hrs. We waited and the next day his phone # was changed to another number completely. We called again spent another 3-4 hrs on the phone and again the rep said the port was successful and we would need to wait for a text at which point we would take the sim card out and put it back in. We never received a text message and no phone# was transferred after being told for a 3 time that it was completed.

I can not spend anymore time getting this number ported and need some one to reach out and make this happen or we will need to transfer our account to another provider.  

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Change number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for far too long. Let's get this Porting issue resolved ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are going to get to the bottom of this Port In issue.  What does the status show for this phone number when you enter the full 10 digits into the link below and select the option to "Check Status" in the link below?
https://www.verizon.com/one-digital/switch-to-verizon/

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies that last message was meant to be sent in private.  I have resent it in private and please respond in private only.  Thank you.

0 Likes
CustomMetal

The reply I get ;

Good news. Your previous service provider has approved your number transfer request. We'll send a text to your number when the transfer is fully complete

0 Likes
CustomMetal

I just checked to see if he for a text and nothing yet

0 Likes