Unable to add a line to my wireless account
Mega96

Ordered Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max with coupon code SMART300 on a new line 11/30/2022. This morning received an email from Verizon with subject ‘Your recent order is under review.’ with following info: “
Your current order is pending. Please review the order details below, and then complete the required step(s) within 24 hours using one of the following methods:
• Visit My Verizon and locate your order in My Orders then select "take action" in the banner for more instructions.
• Or, if you don't have access to My Verizon, visit and complete our order status page and then select "take action" in the banner for more instructions.
• Or, call the Verizon Fraud Prevention team, 7AM - 11PM ET, 7 days a week at 888.483.7200.
We apologize for any delay this may cause.”
When I logging to Verizon, I get this when selected “take action”
Thank you for your order.
Please check your email for status updates or for next steps before 12/04.
I already had a bad feeling that Verizon pull a runaround; so, I called they told be on the phone, as this time you are not allowed to add a line without provide a valid reason. I’m with Verizon wireless over 15 years and also FIOS customer. I kept asking why the assistance supervisor told me try again to 3 or 6 months later. I don’t know why and would like to know why. Anyone has similar situation or suggestion?
Currently I have 3 lines and FIOS services, thinking moving to different company since this is how V doing business.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to add a line to my wireless account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with a recent order for a new line. We want to help as much as we can. To make sure that we are on the same page, our Fraud team advised that you could not add a line without a valid reason? By any chance were you asked to verify any additional information for the order or submit any documents? ~Roger

0 Likes
Mega96

Yes, like my zip code, last 4 SSN. I told her I paid my fill on time and a long customer with Verizon and Verizon wireless but bottom line "No new line for you"

0 Likes
Mega96

Sent a private message asking status and this is what replied. Verizon trained their employees like to Govt, talk a lot, round and round, but nothing resolves or happen.

vzw_customer_support ‎12-02-2022
Re: Unable to add a line to my account
Thank you for these details, Mega96. Please contact our Fraud Team at the phone number provided for more informaiton regarding the order and required documentation. -Tanisha

Unhappy Customer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing that information, Mega96, we sincerely appreciate it. I am a consumer and single parent for 2-boys, so I can assure you I know how important it is to be able to add a line on your account. We assure you we have your best interest at heart, and we want to help you in the best way possible. From this platform we do not approve the service for new lines nor can we see the reason for denial. We strongly urge you to reach out to our Fraud Department once more, for further assistance.

0 Likes
Mega96

Issue resolved at local store at S. Arizona Ave Chandler, AZ, Sean was extremely helpful and knowledgeable to resolve my issue than those online folks. Reason was due to recent move and address mismatched, the Verizon's Fraud Team could not tell me that over the phone and advised me to apply new line in 3 to 6 months. I would defund that department and hire new members like Sean. Nothing beat person to person, next time I definitely go to this store instead dealing over the phone or that unclear email going nowhere. Sean saves Verizon of losing 1 customer. Keep it up Sean!

0 Likes