Unable to have continuous access to wireless internet
audubonzookeeper

Before the last update, I used to get 2 bars on 3G. That is the most I've ever gotten. BUT, it was fairly reliable for the most part.  I am told that there are many towers around my home, but this is all I have ever been able to get.

However, since the last update the device will suddenly switch to one bar on 4G and I am unable to get any internet on 4G whatsoever. Sometimes it will wildly go up and down from 5 bars back down to 1X (slow slow slow) and back to 4G (which nets me NO internet at all) . I hate to say this, but my dialup was more reliable. It was snail slow but at least I could eventually get the internet page I was looking for. I could not get movies or you tubes on dialup, but hey....I still can't get them on this Verizon wireless. I am regretting my switch.

If this does not change, I would like to know how I can get Verizon to terminate my contract without penalty so that I can look for a more reliable internet with faster speed than what I presently have. I feel cheated as I was greatly hoping to have faster access only to find that my internet constantly drops and I have to reconnect ...literally dozens of times daily. It's so annoying.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to have continuous access to wireless internet
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of device and model are you having trouble with?  Smartphone? Mifi? Something else?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes