Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unacceptable Service in the Orlando Area
AGuyAndHisDogs

I recently moved from DFW Texas to the Orlando area of Florida and I have to say that the service here is the worst. I had better reception up in the Panhandle area and Gainesville but one I got here I am lucky to go through a day with my 5G Hotspot or either of our phones without dropping internet access or having bad connections with my Phones. At this point I am debating on taking my hotspot and dropping Verizon and going with another carrier as it seems that at random the hotspot will lose internet connectivity and I am forced to reboot it. This is extremely unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable Service in the Orlando Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you, AGuyAndHisDogs. The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer and we know how important it is to have a reliable internet connection. We want to help you look into this situation. We sent you a Private Note, so we can continue working together.

-Jason

0 Likes