Unlimited Verizon Scam
3D3PAINTING

Unlimited Service at Verizon is not like every other carriers Unlimited service. Unlimited to the rest of the world is means you use as much data as you need or would like to with out metering. Unlimited to Verizon is, don't use too much or we will slow your speed down to a point that you give up trying to use it. Truth in advertising would be Limited Unlimited Service. You need to call it what it is Unlimited 3G Metered Service. If you want good service you can buy a block of data.....Or I guess go to a more honest Provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlimited Verizon Scam
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Read the FAQs. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wasn't there a statement in the fine print of both the advertising and your service contract?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Read the FAQs. The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

From AT&T Unlimited Data Plans - AT&T

Will there be any impacts to my unlimited data speeds with these new plans?

That depends on which new unlimited plan you are on.

For both plans, after 22GB of data use on a line in a bill cycle, AT&T may slow data speeds on that line during periods of network congestion for the remainder of the bill cycle.

On AT&T UNLIMITED PLUSSM, the plan includes Stream Saver plus you get 10GB per line of a Mobile Hotspot. After 10GB, the hotspot speed is slowed to 128 Kbps.

On the AT&T UNLIMITED CHOICESM, data speeds are limited to a max of 3Mbps. For content we can identify as video, streaming is limited to 1.5Mbps. Mobile Hotspot is not included with this plan.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Unfortunately, the other providers have the SAME restrictions Verizon has. They are no different. The amount of data before they invoke those restrictions may be slightly different, but not by much.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

There is no provider with a true 4g lte network that offers truly unlimited data. Zero. No other networks can provide up to a certain amount of guaranteed unlimited 4g lte before you slow down. carriers like T-Mobile and AT&T are the exact same way and they cant even begin to compete with Verizon's network coverage and speeds.

Unless you want to go with a prepaid carrier like straight talk or something then you will have unlimited the whole time but keep in mine their 4g isn't even really comparable to Verizon's 4g

0 Likes