Unlimited plans.
Rsb1970
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have go unlimited plan now. I pay $40 per month for 4 lines with autopay.  I was looking at the start unlimited plan and I can get that for $35 a month for 4 lines on autopay. Is it the same plan ?  Would it be worth it to switch?  Thanks. 

Re: Unlimited plans.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rsb1970

We want to see you take advantage of the best plan to fit your usage and budget. You're correct. The monthly access fee for 4 lines on the Smart Unlimited Plan is $35.00 per month when enrolling your account into Automatic Payment with an electronic check or debit card. This will save you $20.00 per month. On this plan, you get our fast 4G LTE speeds. However, your data may be temporarily slower than usual when in high traffic areas. We hope that this information is helpful to you. 

Here's more information regarding our Start Unlimited Plan: 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/start-unlimited-faqs/

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you use the mobile hotspot feature on the Go Unlimited Plan now, you should be aware that Start Unlimited Plan doesn't include the mobile hotspot feature. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Rsb1970
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is that how the go unlimited plan does now?  Slow down.  My speed isn't real fast now. And I don't use mobile hotspot.   Will it make a big difference in speeds if I switch?   

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Rsb1970 wrote:

Is that how the go unlimited plan does now?  Slow down.  My speed isn't real fast now. And I don't use mobile hotspot.   Will it make a big difference in speeds if I switch?   

Both the Go Unlimited Plan and the Start Unlimited Plan will deprioritize the data usage at any time. The mobile hotspot feature on the Go Unlimited Plan is restricted to a maximum of 600 kbps speeds. 

If you are needing faster speeds and less deprioritization, then you should look at the next higher plans. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Rsb1970
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just want to know are these plans the same speed.  Go unlimited and start unlimited plan.   The only thing I would Lose is mobile hotspot, right.  I don't use that anyway.  Just want to make sure I wouldn't lose any speed if I switch.  

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here are the plan details for the two plans you are comparing. It is up to you to decide whether they are similar enough in features and data speeds to warrant switching to the newer plan.

Screenshot_20191204-181028.png

Screenshot_20191204-180949.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is correct, Rsb1970. These plans have the same speeds, and Start unlimited does not include mobile hotspot.  

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes