Unlock HP Envy Note Tablet
stevenwatsonb

I recently purchased an HP Envy Note that included a free 1G/1Month of service on Verizon. Is this device locked to Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlock HP Envy Note Tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stevenwatsonb, I have great news. All 4G devices are unlocked to use on various other compatible networks. However, we provide the best network for that tablet.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you buy the tablet from Verizon, a Verizon authorized reseller, or a third party reseller?  What were the terms of the sale? 

0 Likes
stevenwatsonb

New from Amazon. Came with a SIM and when I registered it gave me a free month or 1 GB (whichever comes first). Label says it is specific to Verizon 4G LTE, but the Verizon site says it does not lock its 4G LTE devices.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this the device? Amazon.com : HP Envy 8 Note 5002 8" 32 GB Tablet : Computers & Accessories

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stevenwatsonb, I have great news. All 4G devices are unlocked to use on various other compatible networks. However, we provide the best network for that tablet.

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stevenwatsonb

I did find that out through the web site; however, the "other CDMA carrier" that I'm still leasing an iPhone and iPad on would not allow it on their network, so after some wrangling I was able to get it and a Windows Phone (Lumia 735) that I brought with me added on a Verizon plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stevenwatsonb, We are excited that you were able to find a solution and joing the Verizon family. Is there anything else that we can help with today?

JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes