Unprofessional In-Store Service (Winter Haven, FL)
Fmoment
Enthusiast - Level 1

I never write reviews or go out my way to file complaints but I registered just to rant.  This store expresses some of the most unprofessional approaches i've seen. I was told that my 7- day old replacement phone could not be replaced even though all replacement phones are GUARANTEED TO WORK AND HAVE 30 DAY WARRANTIES.  This phone had the same exact problem my original had where the back button did not work.   The first thing they said was "we can't replace it but you are eligible for an upgrade".  At  that point I felt like they weren't trying to help me with my phone but sell me a new contract.

One employee's response (named Nick) after I went back and forth with him about the phone having a replacement's warranty was "if we say you are right, will you just end it?" He even started breathing heavily and rolling his eyes as if I was wasting his time. I simply told him and his supervisor I would wait an hour for the head manager (named Joe <Edited for privacy.>) to return from lunch.  At this point I was in the store for an hour and a half.   This person was just as unprofessional as the sales associate when he tried to dispute with me how long I spent in the store.  I told him I was in the store for 2 hours and he rudely replied "you haven't been in here for 2 hours", so I said "I waited on you to get back for an hour and was already in the store 30 minutes before you left, I can't believe you are trying to nit pick this."   VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.  I don't believe the customer is always right, but the customer is always the customer and I am still infuriated by what I experienced.  I filed a complaint through VerizonWirelessSurvey.com, YellowPages.com, and will call this number I got from a Verizon associate to file another complaint because these people need to be held accountable.  Sorry for the long rant.

<Post moved from the Android space to the Verizon Wireless Services space for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: Unprofessional In-Store Service (Winter Haven, FL)
budone
Legend

What was the address of the store?

Did you replace the phone at the store?

0 Likes
Fmoment
Enthusiast - Level 1

I replaced the phone over the phone with technical support standing inside the store.  Its funny that the sales associate (Nick) was on the phone with technical support and still instructed me that I couldn't replace this phone yet I call them and they can't understand why I he said I couldn't.

The address is

199 Cypress Gardens Blvd Sw

Winter Haven, FL 33880

(863) 401-8484

0 Likes
elite270
Enthusiast - Level 1

Their service is horrendous!!!! I will tell everyone I know to stay away from this store. I walked into the store on Monday having problems with my iphone and was told to go home and do a factory restore, which i did. I called the following day and was told that the manager, Nieve Montiel, doesnt arrive until 10:15 and she would call me when she came in. That never happened. I called at 10:40 and she said she would have to call me back in 20 minutes. I guess 20 minutes in her world is 2 hours in mine!!! During my 2 hour wait, I called apple and now a new phone is on the way. Thanks Nieve for all your help. The lack of customer service at this store should be looked at by management.

0 Likes