Re: Verizon folks, I really don't understand. Jose asked me...
ShaverA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue. First they said they did not receive my traded in phone. Then they did and now they say my account was not eligible for promotion. My bill has increased over $250 dollars. I was told it would be decreasing with the upgrades and switching of plans. Looks like Verizon lied to a lot of people. I have been trying to get my issue resolved since June 2021. Good Luck as I've spent hours on the phone and hours chatting and no one knows anything. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon folks, I really don't understand. Jose asked me...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please meet me in a Private Note.*Cecile

0 Likes
Cecile, can you send me a note, too? I am still missing o...
Daffy124

Cecile, can you send me a note, too? I am still missing one of my trade in credits!

0 Likes
Re: Cecile, can you send me a note, too? I am still missing o...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Daffy124, we certainly want for you to get the promotion you deserve. I have gone ahead and sent you a Private Note to discuss this further. You can also always reach any of our support teams directly at:

https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

-Christine

0 Likes
Another month, another bill for the wrong amount. We've f...
Daffy124

Another month, another bill for the wrong amount.

We've finally landed on 4 out of my 5 trade-ins being correct, and one that is still missing.

Every month, I have to choose: overpay, or make time (generally 40+ minutes once I get someone on the phone, which can easily take 30 mins by itself) to call, where a very nice person who doesn't understand what the root of the problem is will credit me $29.12 for that month. But each time I make that call, I still cross my fingers and hope it will be fixed for good... and I keep that hope, right up until the next bill comes out.

Verizon friends, please, either fix my bill, or send me back my iPhone 8, so I can resell it myself.

0 Likes
I have a phrase that I learned through this 8 month debac...
Daffy124

I have a phrase that I learned through this 8 month debacle to share with the community:

"promotion fall out form"

On one of my regular (every 6 week) calls to try to get my bill addressed, I spoke with an awesome rep who had worked specifically on trade-ins in her prior role, and she looked at my history, and found that this form had never been filled out.

So for anyone else chasing a promo that was promised but not showing up on the bill, trying proposing a "promotion fall out form" on your next 888 call to Verizon.

0 Likes