Re: Unusable voice service in Boalsburg
DragonArcher
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've followed you back.

0 Likes
DragonArcher
Enthusiast - Level 3

And in 1 month nothing has changed and I haven't even gotten a reply in case anyone was wondering.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DragonArcher,

I see that ChristinaB_VZW is following you. Did you send a direct message to her as requested? We can certainly explore options to resolve your concerns once we receive your account information via DM.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
DragonArcher
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok Antonio....

You have received a DM as I followed her back. If you had read the conversation you would see me saying "followed you back" that might tell you that I made direct contact. I sent my personal information to her via DM. Absolutely nothing has happened in 1 month. No reply or comment or anything. Yes I did it correctly, yes I understand how this forum works, and yes she got my information.

Secondly. I don't appreciate some representative coming along and trying to tell me and I quote " It appears since you are having the problems indoors only." This happens when I said nothing of the sort. Then I get a representative that tells me to message them, I do that and nothing happens. Not even a "we won't bother looking at this area we claim to have coverage in." or even worse "We can't do anything" just no reply at all. Nothing.

Finally, You have received my information via DM already as I've said. It's very disconcerting that you assume the fault is all mine. I have done everything that was asked of me. We're at the point now that I have never said I have service outside of my house. This is in an area listed on the coverage map as covered for voice. I have been told that I said I only have problems inside. A month ago, I directly messaged a representative who asked me to do so and finally the reply is an assumption that I have not done that.

It's all on me right? I must not know how phones and reception work? What kind of help is this?

0 Likes