Upgrade Issues
kclosson

I’ve tried to upgrade and trade in device for local pickup at my closest Verizon store. I have tried using both the app and safari unsuccessfully. After entering credit card info, try to tap Agreements to move to the next step. Nothing happens, very frustrated,  upgrading online shouldn’t be this hard, not the first time this has happened over the years. I don’t want to have to wait in my local Verizon store for hours for an upgrade. This needs to be an easy process.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Issues
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Don't even upgrade through Verizon. Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Amazon, directly through the manufacturer ..there are so many options.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kclosson, upgrading should be an exciting time. Allow us to apologize if you have not had that experience. May we get a few more details from you? Were you trying to upgrade on the same device when you came across the issue? Did you try upgrading any a different device at all? If so, what happened? Also, here are all the ways you may upgrade your device: https://www.verizon.com/support/upgrade-device-faqs/

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes