Upgrade Offer, denied in store...
KJsquare

I am looking to upgrade my phone. I found a Sony phone with an upgrade for .99 with a button for get this offer in store. The link sent a coupon code to my email. The store did not honor the coupon blaming the system for the failure. They then tried to get me to use edge and up my monthly plan instead of finding a way to meet the very simple offer provided. Verizon take note not everyone wants to have their phone mailed to them, which was the only offer given by the store when the coupe on code didn't work. Find a way to get the stores more able to meet the needs of your website if their offered.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upgrade Offer, denied in store...
Snn5
Legend

I can confirm the legitimacy of this offer.  The Z3v is .99 cents and available in-store.  The instructions for the in-store employee are:

Sales Rep Instructions:
Select coupon button in POS system. Scan or type coupon bar code. One scan per coupon. Scan good for up to 2 devices. Proceed to check out. Write "Void" on coupon and place in shred bin. Note: Coupon specific to redeeming customer; cannot be applied to multiple accounts.

A corporate store should take this until 5-30-2015.  2 year contract of course.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Is this a corporate Verizon store or Premium Verizon retailer?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I can confirm the legitimacy of this offer.  The Z3v is .99 cents and available in-store.  The instructions for the in-store employee are:

Sales Rep Instructions:
Select coupon button in POS system. Scan or type coupon bar code. One scan per coupon. Scan good for up to 2 devices. Proceed to check out. Write "Void" on coupon and place in shred bin. Note: Coupon specific to redeeming customer; cannot be applied to multiple accounts.

A corporate store should take this until 5-30-2015.  2 year contract of course.

0 Likes
anm1028

it sounds like it was an indirect store i know for a fact that is is that cost, i would try a corporate store too dont let anyone force you into the edge program if you dont want it

0 Likes